Welcome to AgilePolly for Microsoft Teams! Our asynchronous Standups solution is designed to make checking in with your teams simple and easy. We are constantly iterating our product, so if you have any feedback, please reach out to us!
Start a Standup Series
There are a number of ways to help you quickly create a Standup series in a channel:
- If you have AgilePolly pinned to your channel tab, go to AgilePolly tab and simply click on ‘Create’
- If you have AgilePolly pinned to your message extension, simply click on the AgilePolly icon
- If you do not have AgilePolly pinned to your message extension, type @AgilePolly in the message box and hit enter. Select ‘What can I do?’, then click on ‘Create a new AgilePolly standup’
Editing, Deleting, and Disable a Standup SeriesThere are couple of ways to access management functions such as edit, delete, and disable for the Standup series you’ve created:
- If you have AgilePolly pinned to your channel tab, go to AgilePolly tab and simply click on the “...” overflow menu of your Standup series
- Navigate to your 1:1 chat with AgilePolly and select the Dashboard tab. Once there, simply click on the “...” overflow menu of your Standup series
AgilePolly will dynamically update Standup results as they come in, right within the channel. To get a detailed view and historical results of all your Standup series, you can navigate to the AgilePolly tab within your channel.
Don’t have an AgilePolly tab pinned to your channel? Here’s how to add one!
Navigate to your 1:1 chat with AgilePolly and click on the Help tab or reach out to us here.