You could be hitting one of the following issues, most likely it’s #2, but let’s rule out the first two options before we go to #3
- Make sure you’re tagging the bot correctly.
- Make sure you’ve added both the tab and the bot. Details here
- If that wasn’t it, check if bots are enabled by your Office 365 admin. Your admin will need to follow steps in this doc to check
- If #3 didn’t solve your problem, you’re likely hitting an edge case, and you need to reset the “bots enabled” setting. From the last step in #2, disable bots. Then re-enable them and wait 30 minutes. Microsoft has assured us that this should solve the problem for most users.
If Polly still isn’t responding, can you please take the following steps so we can pass some information back to Microsoft to investigate?
- Check if Polly responds to “hi” in a 1:1 chat
- Navigate to the web version of Teams (https://teams.microsoft.com) and go to the channel that you’re having trouble in. Copy that URL.
- Find the timestamp of the poll you tried to create in the channel that had no response, and make note of it (please also make note of the timezone you are in)
- Send us an email and include the URL, timestamp/timezone information, and your Office 365 domain. We will start investigating the issue ASAP.