Polly Help in Microsoft Teams
Analyzing results in tabs
How do I pin Polly to my channel’s tab?
Polly provides the ability to view a dashboard of all polls by visiting the Polly tab in your channel (you should do this for every channel you plan to use Polly in). If you don’t have a tab pinned, here’s what you’ll need to do.
- Step 1: Make sure the bot has already been added to this team.
- Step 2: Hit the plus sign from your channel to add the tab
- Step 3: Click on the Polly logo from the list of available Tabs
- Step 4: Accept the terms and conditions (you may not see this step if you’ve already added a tab before to a different channel)
- Step 5: Hit the ‘Save’ button
That’s it! Now that the tab is there, you’ll have the latest poll results available to you right within Microsoft Teams!