Learn the ins and outs of creating a quiz in Microsoft Teams with Polly
Polly quizzes are are a great way to quickly engage your audience or class in real time, to test their knowledge! Trainers use this feature to quickly and easily quiz mid-lesson, while teams use them to collaborate in real-time .📚
Where can I create a quiz?
Polly quizzes can be used in Team Meetings as well as normal Teams channel.
When can I create a quiz?
Quizzes can be created either in advance, and saved for use, or quickly created in real-time.
How do I create a quiz in a Teams Channel
- From the 📌pinned Polly tab in your channel, select Create, and choose Quiz as your Polly type. Haven't pinned Polly to your channel, or not sure how? Here's how to do that.
- Title your quiz, add a description (optional) and begin adding questions. You can add up to 50 multiple choice questions.
- Each question will allow you to select a correct answer by clicking on the ✔️checkmark beside it.
- Once you have entered all of your questions and answers, configure your Quiz settings. You can choose the following settings:
👁️Result Visibility (show after close, hidden from audience)
🕗Send (now, or schedule)
🕑Close (hour, month or manual date)
- Click on ▶️Send now to send the quiz to your conversation.
How can I create a quiz in Teams meeting?
Check out this quick guide to walk you through the process.
💡 Quizzes are free to use for all team members, however completions count as 1 response towards your limit for the month. If you'd like to unlock more responses so you can engage even more with your team, visit here