Understand your meeting’s efficiencies and areas of improvement with a post-meeting survey.
Let’s face it – meetings can be a huge time and productivity suck, and while they’re not going to go away forever, post-meeting feedback surveys can at least make them more efficient and productive.
By gathering data from meeting attendees on a regular basis, you can understand what parts of your meetings need improvement and how effective they are over time.
- This meeting was a good use of my time
- This meeting had clear objectives that were met in the duration of the meeting
- The topics covered were relevant for me
- On a scale from 1-10, I would rate this meeting’s effectiveness
- What could we do to improve the meeting?